Artificial Intelligence Institute, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road, 5-507 Software Building, Shanghai 200240 China
My research interests lie in the fields of computer vision, machine learning, deep learning, and medical image analysis, particularly in shape based object representation and detection, deep learning algorithms under various learning paradigms and their application to medical image analysis.
- Two papers have been accepted to CVPR 2021, where one is oral.
- One paper has been accepted to TMI.
- Two papers have been accepted to ICLR 2021.
- One paper has been accepted to IROS 2020.
- One paper has been accepted to ECCV 2020 as oral.
- One paper has been accepted to CVPR 2020 as oral
- Two papers have been accepted to MICCAI 2020
Wei Shen is a tenure-track Associate Professor at the Artificial Intelligence Institute, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, since October 2020. Before that, he was an Assistant Research Professor at the Department of Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University, worked with Bloomberg Distinguished Professor Alan Yuille. He received his B.S. and Ph.D. degrees from Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2007 and in 2012, respectively. In 2012, he joined Shanghai University, served as an Assistant Professor and then an Associate Professor until Oct 2018. He also worked as a research intern with Prof. Zhuowen Tu at Microsoft Research Asia. He has over 40 peer-reviewed publications in computer vision and machine learning related areas, including IEEE Trans. PAMI, IEEE Trans. Image Processing, NIPS, ICML, ICCV, CVPR, ECCV and MICCAI.